Register for AMBA (screening, examination)
Please go to the left side of the school homepage
Administrative Unit > Academic Affairs Office > Registration Team >Admissions Announcement.
Click Master Class Screening>Master Class (including in-service special classes) to download the admissions brochure.
Online announcement guideline: Before 109/09/03, it will be announced on the homepage of Chengda University >Admissions Information>Latest admissions news.
Registration and payment date: 9:00 am on 109/09/28 ~ 16:00 pm on 109/10/06.
Online registration: 109/09/28 9:00 am ~ 109/10/06 17:00 pm.
Self-printing admission ticket: Scheduled for 109/10/12 (later open).
Interview notice: It is expected to be 109/10/23 (informed by the relevant relations).
Interview date: Scheduled on 109/11/2, the correct date and time are subject to the notification of the department.
Interview announcement: It is expected to be announced on the school website on 109/11/17.
Online announcement guideline: Before 109/11/3, it will be announced on the Chengda Homepage >Admissions Information>Latest admissions news.
Registration and payment date: 109/12/01 9:00 am ~ 109/12/10 16:00 noon.
Online registration: 109/12/01 9:00 am ~ 109/12/10 17:00 pm.
Send the admission ticket: Schedule 110/01/07 (download and print by yourself).
Written test date: 110/2/2.3, please read pages 39-42 of the brochure.
Interview notice: scheduled for February 26, 110 (by the relevant parties).
Interview date: Scheduled for the 1st and 2nd week of March, 2011. The correct date and time are subject to the notification of the department.
Interview announcement: Scheduled to be announced on the school website on 110/4/09.
(1) Personal information, work history.
(2) Organizational chart of the institution in which they are employed.
(3) Personal autobiography (brief summary of important experiences).
(4) Professional special performance and professional certificate or language certificate (please choose the best and give a brief description).
(5) Special data sheet for candidates' data.
AMBA screening is divided into two stages:
1. Qualification review (40%)
2. Interview (60%)
The AMBA exam is divided into three stages:
1. Written test (30%): management practice
2. Qualification review (35%)
3. Interview (35%)
AMBA will hold admissions briefing sessions before admissions, but not every admissions session.
All are subject to the announcement of the AMBA office.
(1) Those with the following qualifications can apply for the entrance examination for freshmen of the first-year master's program with the same academic ability:
After obtaining a diploma from a vocational school, it is a three-year student who has left the school for more than two years;
Two-year or five-year students have left school for more than three years;
Those who have obtained the qualification certificate of vocational training (tutoring) school, the graduation certificate of vocational training school, or the certificate of passing the scholastic appraisal examination for self-study training at the graduation level of vocational school, shall be handled as a two-year junior college.
Each school may also add relevant work experience and minimum work experience requirements according to actual needs.
[Note: Only those who graduated from three colleges before September 1998, or those who graduated from second colleges (five colleges, junior colleges and repair schools) before September 1997 can apply. 】
(2) Where a college is restructured into a college, the graduates of the college should apply for the entrance examination for the master's program with the same academic qualifications;
(3) When the admitted graduate students register, they must use the online registration information to make up the official graduation certificate or certificate, otherwise the admission qualification will be cancelled.
(4) For more details, please refer to the admissions brochure for each academic year.
(1) Please attach a photocopy of the school experience (strength) certificate (subject to inspection by the overseas unit where the graduate school is located).
(2) The entry and exit records issued by the Entry and Exit Administration Bureau of the Ministry of the Interior (photocopy of the entry and exit records of the passport during the period of studying abroad).
(3) A copy of the attachments in the Admissions Prospectus [Book of Closure] in the original.
(4) In the registration page, please fill in the English name of the school for foreign education, and indicate the country and region you belong to, for example: Saddleback College (USA, CA).
Proof of employment: such as resignation certificate, employment certificate, income withholding receipt, labor insurance card or insurance seniority information, etc.
Chengdu AMBA is located on the Guangfu Campus of Chengdu University. For detailed transportation information, please refer to the AMBA website>Location.
The AMBA Office is located at B1, School of Management, Guangfu Campus. For details, please refer to the AMBA website>Environmental Equipment a>.
AMBA related information
AMBA tuition is paid in two stages, divided into tuition fees and credit fees.
Class location: School of Management, Guangfu Campus of Chengdu University
Class time: Monday to Friday during the day
Training at another school is not creditable
AMBA study period is 1~4 years, and the maximum suspension period is 2 years (the two are calculated separately).
AMBA credits related instructions are as follows:
Required Courses: 27 credits
Elective courses: 12 credits
Those who have not taken the three courses of management economics, management accounting and statistical methods in the university department or the second, third or fifth year of the fourth and fifth year must take this course to graduate.
Credits and course credits: Those who have taken credits at the same level as the graduate school (limited to the credits taken within the four years prior to admission) and who have a score of 60 or more can apply for credit credits.
In addition to the topic discussion and dissertation, postgraduates in the master class are required to complete 39 credits of this special class. Deferred students should take an elective topic discussion every semester.
Please call the AMBA office at 06-275-1234, or E-mail to: email@example.com .edu.tw.
Note: The information on this page is for reference only , if the posting is wrong, the announcement of Chengdu University/AMBA Student Handbook shall prevail.